Post Construction Cleaning
If you are a construction company or property owner who has completed construction on a new site, then you are ready to prepare the property for its official opening. Count on Spoil U Cleaning Services LLC to deliver your occupants a “NEW” look — on time!
Spoil U Cleaning Services LLC leaves no stone unturned when taking care of a newly constructed or remodeled home, building, or commercial space. We thoroughly clean the project inside and out using only the best cleaning products and equipment available to ensure that the client or its new occupants will enjoy a fresh, clean space at an affordable price.
We understand the sensitivity of preparing a site for its official opening and that your reputation is on the line, so we put pressure on ourselves to perform at the highest level of excellence. No matter what size project you have, we have the knowledge, manpower, and the experience to do an excellent job the first time we make contact on-site. From rough clean to final clean detailing, we are your contractors of choice.
Communication with our clients is always maintained to ensure that the job gets done to complete satisfaction. We pride ourselves in saving you time and money on your final clean-up needs as well as making you look good to the owners of your project.
During post construction clean-up we can also provide a strategy for an on-going, regular cleaning and maintenance program to keep your space looking its best day after day, year after year.
• Washing all surfaces
• High dust removal from ceiling pipes, vents, light fixtures, etc.
• Stain removal, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces including trim work and office furniture.
• Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for your use.
• Cleaning of the insides of desks and file cabinets.
• Scrub floors and tiles, polish stainless steel, wipe walls and more.
• Floor cleaning, waxing, and buffing
• Cleaning window sills and window frames
• Window and glass cleaning including scraping and paint-removal